All forms of child abuse, whether physical, mental, sexual or neglectful is wrong. Whether you are a child, woman or man who suffered child abuse we are here to help you.
We understand that it is difficult to speak about your traumatic experiences and can offer you a sympathetic and highly confidential initial consultation over the phone, at your home or at a mutually convenient place of your choice.
Child abuse may take any of the following forms of† touching or non-touching activities:-
- Mental cruelty or bullying
- Showing pornography to a child or encouraging them to watch or hear sexual acts
- Exposing an adultís genitals to a child
- Pornographic or inappropriate photographing of a child
- Forcing a child to undress or watching them undress
- Inappropriately watching a child use the bathroom
- Battery and assault
- Touching a childís genitals for sexual pleasure
- Kissing and stroking a child for sexual pleasure
- Any sexual activity with a child such as intercourse, other methods of penetration or orally.
Contact us now for a Free Confidential discussion
and assessment of your claim.
Call us: mobile friendly 0333 577 0215 or
complete the contact form on the right or
email us on email@example.com